Friday, December 2, 2016

Product Review: MyCharge Razor Platinum

I have a couple apps on my phone that help me with various aspects of my golf game when on the course - GPS for distances, shot-tracking software, and a live leaderboard for tournament play. If used through an 18-hole round, I can expect to drain approximately half my battery. That’s fine if I’m heading home right after playing or will be in my car with the charger, but not OK if plans differ.

Nobody likes to be anywhere near the “danger zone” of a dead cell phone battery. Thanks to the Razor Platinum by MyCharge, I’ve taken that possibility out of play.

How powerful if the Razor Platinum? It charges my MacBook Pro in just over an hour and a half (100 minutes). Business trips or long layovers in the airport just got a lot less stressful. Have you seen people huddled around a single outlet while waiting for a flight, while others keep one eye on them in hopes they’ll vacate? That won’t be me.

As a test, I dusted off my old iPhone that had been unused for about a year. The battery was zapped. It was usable in just about 10 minutes and took approximately an hour to power it completely up.

You savvy consumers want to know more about the technology, so here is the marketing jargon:
- Smart-sense: ensures complete device compatibility
- Hyper-charge: ultra-fast charging of your devices; up to 65% faster than competitors
- Power-stay: maintains battery power for up to 1 year
- Max-power: maximum power transfer from powerbank to device
- High-density battery: the smallest and lightest powerbank
- Safe-cell: provides the highest level of battery safety
- Rapid-recharge: powerbank recharges up to 50% faster than competitors
Pass Through Charging: will charge the powerbank and connected device simultaneously

Bottom line is this ... If you’re like me, you use your cell phone on the golf course (apps, checking the score of a game, texting, etc.). If you’re like EVERYONE, you hate to be out and about with a dead or dying cell phone. The Razor Platinum ($99.99) from MyCharge is your solution.

For more information, visit www.mycharge.com.

No comments: